Aşağıdaki soruları metne dayanarak İngilizce yanıtlayınız:
1. What is a computer? (bilgisayar nedir?)
2. What does a computer do? (bilgisayar ne yapar?)
3. What are the characteristics of a computer? (bilgisayarın özellikleri nelerdir?)
4. What does the frame include? (gövde neyi içerir?)
5. What kind of arithmetic operation can a computer do? (bilgisayar ne tür aritmetik işlem yapabilir?)
6. What can you say for the sizes of computers? (bilgisayarların boyutları için neler söyleyebilirsiniz?).
7. What is a special-purpose computer? (özel amaçlı bilgisayar nedir?)
8. What is a general-purpose computer? (genel amaçlı bilgisayar nedir?)
9. How are the components connected to each other? (bileşenler bir birine nasıl bağlanır?)
10. What is the meaning of logical decisions and comparisons? (mantıksal kararlar ve karşılaştırmaların anlamı nedir?)
E. BAZI YAPILAR
Composed of (den oluşmak)
Computers are electronic devices composed of switches, wires, motors, transistors, and integrated circuits, assembled on frames.
IT Committee was composed of 10 programmers and 5 engineers.
Perform (yerine getirmek, yapmak, yürütmek gibi bilgisayar alanında yaygın kullanılan bir fiildir.)
Computers can perform a variety of mathematical calculations, ranging from simply adding and subtracting to solving complicated math equations that involve thousands of steps.
You need to perform additional configuration steps. (ek yapılandırma adımlarını yerine getirmeye gerek duyarsınız.)
For Windows 2000, the DHCP Client service is used to perform dynamic registrations and updates, regardless of whether the computer uses a DHCP server or static configuration to obtain its IP address.
It offers the ability to perform query testing of DNS servers and obtain detailed responses as the command output. (DNS sunucularında sorgu testinin yapılmasını ve komut çıktısıyla birlikte ayrıntılı yanıt sağlar. )
DERS 2: METİN ÇEVİRİ-2
Ders sonunda yapabilecekleriniz.
İngilizce metin okumak.
I. WHAT IS XML?
Extensible Markup Language, or XML was approved and published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) on February 10, 1998. Now, it has been used as a universal format for exchanging data on the Web. XML allows developers to easily describe and deliver structured documents through the applications.
The other two traditional markup languages (may be we are more familiar) HTML and SGML cannot be used for this purpose. In HTML, we use certain tags to format the output. Thats the only ability HMTL expose.
In addition, XML is really a meta-language, which is flexible in creating user-defined tags. On the other hand, SGML, Standard Generalized Markup language is a tool for creating complex documents.
Finally, XML offers a new way to send data over the web, it does not replace HTML or SGML. Rather, it is a complementary format for HTML documents.
What is XML web service?
A Web service is new application model over the Internet. And its been very famous with Microsoft .NET. XML web service solves hundreds of development problems including security, stability, speed and much more. Besides, XML web services includes many new Technologies; SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) is used to transfer XML documents. You can use another service called UDDI (Universal Description Discovery and Integration). UDDI is a service used to find Web services easily.